DoubleTree-Binghamton, 225 Water Street, Binghamton, NY 13901
Dec 6, 2023 at 1:00pm
Ferrara Fiorenza PC
With everything else that school officials are asked to do, you must also comply with often complex and ever-changing employment laws designed to protect your employees. In this free program, participants will learn about the following common compliance issues:
• Improper annualized salaries
• Paying overtime to employees working two or more different jobs for the school
• COVID-19 leave issues (yes, they’re still around)
• When a school employee can—and cannot—be a volunteer for the school
• Required timekeeping;
• Mandated break time;
• Mandated leaves;
• Wage and hour audits; and
• Safety and health inspections
If you have any questions, please reach out to Katherine Senn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter the information for you and other attendees from your organization.